The second largest island in Estonia is well-know for its historical lighthouses, untouched nature and makes for a great rural getaway year round. During the coldest times of the winter, you can easily drive to the island across Europe’s longest ice road.
Equally loved by surfers, sailors, hikers and nature holiday-makers, Hiiumaa is great for those looking for peace and quiet. The local sights include the much admired Kõpu lighthouse, which is one of the oldest lighthouses in the world dating back to the 16th century.
Hõbekala Guesthouse is located in the westernmost tip of Hiiumaa, between the Ristna lighthouse and Surf Paradise. The island’s most beautiful and diverse beaches, forests, and landscapes can all be seen within a kilometre.
- spacious and bright comfortable rooms up to 20 persons;
- a rich local breakfast, which is included in the price;
- catering, seminar/party hall for 50;
- summer café with fish dishes;
- products by Hõbekala, smoked fish, a picnic basket (visitors can buy this to go);
- nature trips, fishing, bird-watching, military/photo/hunting hikes;
- surfing, water attractions, boat trips;
- bike rental, sauna;
- yoga and massage.
Contact us for information by phone +37256674008 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.